2020 Full-Time - Inventory Management Specialist, Supply Chain
We want a passionate, driven, visionary leader with a track-record of performance to join us in building our best-in-class supply chain. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for working with data to creatively and tenaciously solve Supply Chain problems. This role will be given significant responsibility over Supply Chain and Inventory Management for a category of business on Walmart.com/Jet.com, so we are looking for someone who has a strong desire to manage their own business.
• Analyze large quantities of data to help the Supply Chain team and other parts of the organization make decisions that drive value to E-Commerce both Jet.com and Walmart.com
• Understand and influence different metrics that lead to an efficient supply chain network
• Drive ownership of vendor relationships to maximize the efficiency and On Time and In Full performance of the end-to-end supply chain
• Manage flow of inventory into our various E-Commerce facilities
• Engage with retail partners to help increase revenue, grow margins and optimize inventory while driving the business
• Synthesize large, complex data sets into clear, impactful metrics and reports that will help drive our business
• Inspire our team through your daily example, contributing to our values, our norms, and our high standard of performance
• Currently enrolled and pursuing senior year of Bachelor or Master degree from a rigorous undergraduate/Master program with demonstrated high academic achievement.
• Degrees in Supply Chain and Industrial Engineering preferred.
• 0-2 years of relevant internships in Supply Chain/Operations Management/Process Improvement/Manufacturing in a data intensive and/or strategic role.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, and a desire to work with cross-functional partners on a daily basis
• Proficient in SQL, Excel, and using data to tell a story
• Startup mentality: scrappy, creative, and constantly iterating to be best-in-class
• Structured and organized thinker who can drive analytical projects to completion with minimal direction; intense analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to deep-dive when necessary
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Walmart E-Commerce
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness and transparency. With the energy of a startup and the scale of the Fortune One, it’s the ultimate innovator’s playground. Are you hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action? Read on.
Some company perks
• Flex PTO
• 401k match after 1 year
• Associate Stock Purchase plan
• 10% Associate discount
• Free shuttles
WALMART WILL NOT PROVIDE VISA SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS POSITION